Tuesday, August 27, 2013

In the Ghost Chair: My Melody Steffie (aka, Christie)

Come sit in the Ghost Chair
Whose flickering existence,
Wound round-about like fog in the sky,
And, much like a whisper,
Aloft on an eddy,
Stood quietly beckoning for you to come try.

Welcome to the Ghost Chair Hour...
in which someone takes a seat
and tells us something about themselves.
First we speak with Christie, a My Melody Steffie.
A question for Christie:
Whats your favourite smell/scent?


Christie: Ooooh, that's tough, so tough... really tough!
*thinks about it*
My favorite smell is the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven.
*nod*
Yup... sooooo tasty!
Er... I hope that's what you meant by the question... ?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the smell of baking. It makes me hungry but I think my favourite smell of all time is the smell of baking bread. We sometimes drive past a bread factory when we go visit the grandparents in law and oh, that is one sweet smell.

    Does Christie do a lot o baking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie: Ooooh, you're right, baking bread is SO delicious!!

      Actually, I do a lot of baking! It's true... not really dinners though, more like pastries and such... baking bread sounds right up my alley!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see Christie again :-)

    ReplyDelete