Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorites #31

Well, we're still trapped in a wintery wonderland...
First there was ice, then there was snow (the place I worked closed for the first time since I've been working here (7 years)) and now there is going to be ice again, with freezing rain in today's forecast.

Seriously, Michigan, wtf?!

Anyhow, on with this Friday's favorites!
So yesterday and today I'm suffering from a migraine... and all I can think about is getting home to my soft, squishy pillow...

©TreasuresfromTexas

(I own a set, I'll be doing a review soon... but they're great, and have removable covers, and smell wonderfully!)
©Blinkydoll'sBoutique

3. Paper Doll Productions has some really cute pillows, and great prints for pillow fabric too!
©PaperDollProductions

©ModPodMiniatures

©MirandasMiniatures


1 comment:

  1. Well, we are looking at a week of really hot weather so I will be looking at your icy pictures to cool down,. Your pillows and cushions look very comfortable. Hope your migraine is better,.

    ReplyDelete