Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites #42


Well, I do apologize for the lack of last week's list!
I had all day car troubles and by the time I got home, man was I tiiiiired!
I tell ya... you'd think plastic cars would be more reliable!

Anyways... I'm hoping soon I can change my winter icon! Haha... is that just wishful thinking?
Oh how I'm looking forward to Spring!

On that note, I'm feeling in a "beveragey" mood today!

3. Let's face it ladies, sometimes we need something stronger!
BEADSPAGE has this bottle of sake for us!
©BEADSPAGE

4. OneSixthSense has this lovely lemonade set... and other awesome drinks!
©OneSixthSense


4 comments:

  1. Saki eh? Hmm. I've never had saki, but I understand it can put one under the table quickly! LOL I should ask Casey if he's ordered any for his tavern. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great pieces and I would love that sake set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute items! I love the straws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather! I nominated yuor blog for the versatile blog award :D

    http://th4nksdoll.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/thanks-doll-nominated-for-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete